2.20.2012

My First Birchbox

So has anyone heard of Birchbox? They sell, highlight and review products in the beauty field ranging perfume, hair tools, makeup and so on. They offer a monthly subscription to their samples box. It is only $10 a month, or if you do a year long membership you get one month free. And you can even give it as a gift... I hear my best friend's next gift knocking at the door...

And if you refer someone after you already receive a box you get extra "points". You earn points for each purchase and box which can eventually get you free product!

So without further waiting...


Cute packaging!




Each box has a thank you and information card from the founders/team of Birchbox. And on the backside of it it gives a small description of each product and how much it is for a full size.


This is what I saw when I pulled back the tissue! (Silver tissue, once again cute packaging!)



A card with a website to download 6 free songs from Green River Ordinance. (Which it did not work, but I will keep trying. Listened to them on Youtube and there is a relationship forming!)


Yes, Spicy chocolate. Eaten as soon as I took the picture.


These are amazing from the package! I will be trying them out and taking pictures as I do. And then posting them in a couple of days.


And here is Viva La Juicy perfume, so good! A great French moisturizer which is so soft. And a blemish fighting creme.


Here is everything, minus the chocolate. I think I will be renewing each and every month. Remember, when/if you want to sign up, make sure you refer people so you can earn extra points!

What do you think? Any questions on the products???? I would love to answer some!

Bethany

8 comments:

  1. The G-1 lotion is awesome!!! I love it!

    Anxious to here what you think about the Juice Beauty Clearing Lotion.

    xo
    h

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I seem to like it. It is a thin, clear cream for blemishes. I guess it take about four weeks for results to show and you use it morning and night. So in about four weeks hopefully there is something to report! I like the lotion too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received my first birch box last week too! I love the idea and that I finally was able to sign up and be apart of it. Looking at your pictures though I realized that I did not get all the same things as you got in your box. I wonder if they have a specific way of determining who gets what product samples??? Oh well! I love it and congrats at jumping on with it!!! As for the gift subscription, I am definitely getting one for my sister too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, that each one is different per person. There was that survey like thing we filled out when we signed up and I think they base it off of that. If you go to their website you can watch a video that actually shows everything that there was for them to choose from. Enjoy yours!

      Delete
  4. How fun! Who doesn't love getting surprise gifts in the mail? I should sign up.

    Allyssa
    breakfastatthezemkes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was a lot of fun to receive something in the mail. Don't forget when you do, to refer your friends for points!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous21.2.12

    I got mine last week too. Did you try/like the eyeliner? I also got those but they seem SO thick I am afraid to try them. Maybe I'll save them for my next Vegas trip...
    www.SimplyEmilyMae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did/did not like the eyeliner! I will be posting about it this week. They are not as thick as they would seem when you pull them off the strip, but more than I would normally use. Can I stow away in your suit case?!?!?!?

      Delete