2.09.2012

Nothing like a Snow Day

Who doesn't love just a little snow in the winter? Normally Southeast Idaho is covered in the winter time with a perfect white blanket (where we live). But this year we hardly have any...

I personally would love it for just a handful of days in general, but children see it differently!

So the other day when it put down just a little I bundled the kids up like the little brother on "A Christmas Story". Here are just a couple of pictures of our day out. More like 20 minutes...


We only have a couple of trees in our yard, but I thought this was sort of pretty.


He really could not see that well, but his ears were warm.


Oh bright eyes Lilly!


Failed Snowman attempt because it was not thick enough to stick together.

The wagon is their favorite toy. Steve got it for them for Christmas and I really think it is the only thing they can agree on! We walked around the house probably 15 times. 

Hope your winters are going well!

Bethany

2 comments:

  1. today was our first really cold day. i praying it goes as quickly as it came!

    new follower for hart to heart

    xo
    h

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling! My kids and I LIVE on walks outside. Unless I want them sick, we stay inside for like 5 months.
    I hope yours goes quick as well!
    And Thank You for following!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete